Roiback's booking engine integrates Stripe
January 22, 2024
There are always opportunities to optimize the process at every stage of your payments funnel. Stripe has developed tools to help you to optimize your sales funnel, balancing trade-offs to eliminate friction, increase conversions and drive more revenue.
Stripe lets you accept, store, manage, and pay out money globally with a single integration.
With Stripe you can use their infrastructure to build better experiences for your customers. Maximize conversion globally to grow revenue & Total Addressable Market (TAM). This platform lets you embed financial services into your web and helps you to increase lifetime value (LTV) of your client.
Stripe enables businesses - from startups and scaleups to multinational enterprises - to accept unified, global payments to grow revenues.
Key benefits include:
Higher customer conversion
Increase conversion with built-in optimizations, access to 100+ payment methods, and one-click checkout. Unify online and in-person payments to provide a seamless customer experience.
Global reach, local expertise
Expand to new markets faster by launching payment methods and presenting in local currencies. Sell cross-border to 195+ countries and lower the costs of multicurrency management.
Less fraud, more revenue
Automatically decrease fraud and improve authorization rates with Stripe’s machine learning–powered optimizations, which are trained on billions of data points.
Move faster and reduce costs
Saves engineering time and resources through increased developer productivity. Avoid downtime with leading reliability and reduce costs through alternative payment methods and payment gateways.
Improved online booking experiences
Don’t risk losing high value guests, optimize conversion at every stage of the payments funnel with simpler, frictionless tools.
You can create custom checkout flows, offer more flexible ways to pay with localized payment methods, and boost acceptance with Stripe’s machine learning technology.
In addition, you should know that:
- Stripe is totally Integrated with Roiback Epayments Manager (more about ePayments Manager here).
- A self-service solution that allows you to start the onboarding process in just a few minutes. More information here.
- Alternative payment methods can be activated in a simple way, allowing customers to choose another payment method, in case one doesn’t work for your client, which increases conversion and offers a better user experience.
- Run your business in 46 countries across EMEA, Asia-Pacific, North America and LATAM. Once Stripe is supported in your country, you’ll be able to sell to customers anywhere in the world. More info here.
- Give you access to +180 payment methods (Google Pay, Apple Pay, PayPal, SEPA and more! Discover all supported methods on stripe)
- Accepts payments from anywhere in the world. Stripe supports payment processing in +135 currencies.
- Payment gateway with high acceptance ratio, at 95%
- Highly payment page design customization
- Everything in a single platform: provides always gateway (gateway), risk management (fraud engine), processing (processor) and acquiring (acquirer).
- With Stripe Sigma: you will have personalized reports via SQL queries.
Create new revenue opportunities
All revenue matters, from meetings, dining, in-room, parking, ancillaries, retail & more. Trial new innovation in minutes with a unified platform to manage payments, unlock new revenue streams and surpass guests’ expectations. Trial paid-for loyalty tiers, or buy-now-pay later options, all in an adaptable interface for non-technical professionals.
All in one place
Manage all your properties & venues from a single dashboard while allowing them control & adaptability. Maintain control of compliance, payment facilitation & pay-outs of revenues, commissions & fees, saving hours of manual finance and operational work.
Who is Stripe?
Stripe is a financial infrastructure platform for businesses. Millions of companies (from the world’s largest enterprises to the most ambitious startups) use Stripe to accept payments, grow their revenue, and accelerate new business opportunities. Headquartered in San Francisco and Dublin, the company aims to increase the GDP of the internet.
Stripe’s products power payments for online and in-person retailers, subscriptions businesses, software platforms and marketplaces, and everything in between. They also help companies beat fraud, send invoices, issue virtual and physical cards, reduce friction at checkout, get financing, manage business spend, and much more.
For more information or to activate Stripe, please contact your Direct Channel Specialist.