Have you already done your PayPal upgrade?
February 20, 2024
You can use PayPal Checkout to receive payments online or in an app. It can be set up in just a few minutes and offers you the comfort and security of PayPal. In the payment process, your customers do not have to re-enter the information stored in their accounts to complete the payment easily in just a few steps.
Roiback has upgraded the version integrated with the Roiback booking engine and now has a new payment method called "PayPal Check Out".
With this improvement, we achieved the following points:
- Unified payment process in the same flow through payment and reservation confirmation. – New!
- Immediate payment of 100% of the reservation.
- Be able to offer payment in 3 instalments without interest, for amounts greater than €60/USD. – New!
- It’s necessary to have a PayPal account to proceed with the payment with the possibility of associating your account with several payment cards or bank account numbers.
- Offer the possibility of donating to NGOs during the payment process. – New!
We recommend you migrate to this upgraded version of PayPal. To do this, you only need to request new credentials that you must obtain from the extranet of your PayPal account. Once you have obtained the new credentials, your DCS will help you with the configuration of the new PayPal payment method.
If you want to activate the new version of PayPal and/or know how to get production credentials for the new PayPal payment method, please write to your Direct Channel Specialist and we will explain you how to do it step by step.